- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 人事 / リクルート
- Salary ¥3,360,000 - ¥12,000,000 / 年 (Open based on experience)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- 4-Year University Bachelor's Degree
- Strong communication skills via email, phone, and in person
- 2 years of work experience, preferably in Japan
Preferred Skills / Experiences:
- Experience in new business development
- Sales or consulting experience
- Business level Japanese
Qualities We Are Looking For:
- Desire to work in Consultative Sales
- Desire to live and work in Tokyo, Japan
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
- Build a network of senior professionals from multinational companies and global brands.
- Learn a set of highly transferable sales skills from the step-by-step training program specifically developed for Apex recruiters.
- Gain international experience working in the heart of Tokyo with a diverse group of recruitment professionals.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-starting, logical thinking person to join our growing team.
Ideally, we are seeking someone with strong interpersonal skills who has the ability to thrive in a fun and challenging environment while adding value to our clients’ human capital.
Our current opening is for an Associate (Recruiter) position.
- Build professional network by reaching out to candidates through email and phone calls
- Conduct career consultation meetings with candidates to determine recommendations for job opportunities
- Pitch client job opportunities to candidates
- Manage entire recruitment process from job application, interviews, and offer process
- Develop and maintain Apex’s database with accurate, up-to-date information
-Training and Development
We have an in depth training orientation and focus on continuous learning and development. We support our employees in their career progression.
We want our employees to be at their best so we provide support for self-development outside of the workplace.
-Events & Holidays
We enjoy team bonding, holidays and seasonal events, company trips, weekly meetings to encourage openness and communication, and extra company yearly holidays.
-Food and Beverage
Employees at Apex enjoy a lounge fully stocked with fruits, coffee and tea, and alcoholic beverages for Friday company-wide meetings.
-A Diverse Workplace
With around 40% of the office being female, we also have representations from over 15 nationalities.
-An Open Atmosphere
Apex operates with a very flat organizational structure, which promotes communication and collaboration across the entire company
Apex offers full medical, dental, and vision care benefits as well as retirement and other sought-after benefits. This is a full-time position and is not contract or temporary work. This experience will provide you with a well-rounded international experience that is pinnacle for today’s global environment, all in one of the world’s most exciting cities to live and work in. Apex will also assist you in your move to Japan.
You must have a bachelors degree to live and work in Japan. This is a requirement for the job.
What we are not: We are not a third party recruiting service. We are seeking full time, full benefits, permanent employees to work only for Apex K.K. We are not seeking to introduce you to other firms. No fee or fees will ever be charged to applicants, interviewees, candidates that have been offered, or hired candidates.
Ebisu MF Building 7F, 4-6-1 Ebisu, Shibuya-Ku, Tokyo 150-0013 JAPAN