- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 サービス業
- Salary $3,500 - $5,000 / 月
- 英語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 日本語レベル 流暢
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
- 5+ years marketing experience, preferably in the B2B software industry
- Exceptional project management skills and proven ability to collaborate effectively with, and contribute to cross-functional global teams
- Budget development and management skills
- Comfortable driving customer advocacy and working directly with Client's customers large and small
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization via presentation, written, and spoken channels
- Self-motivated and resourceful, ability to navigate ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to travel (Post COVID) in the region as needed, including travel to event sites for multiple days
- Expertise with Salesforce.com, Pardot, G-Suite, Tableau, Excel a plus.
a1g0 is a global marketing strategy, operations & technology partner to the world’s largest SaaS and B2B Tech enterprises. Our clients leverage our expertise to deliver marketing programs and resourcing for strategic roles within marketing and operations functions. Our presence spans over 30 countries across the U.S, Asia Pacific, Africa, Europe & UK.
Our Client is an award-winning workplace. They have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity, and more! Not to mention being awarded by Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront, and Business Insider.
The Japan Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving marketing programs that grow awareness and generate leads in Japan. Reporting to the Head of Japan Marketing, this person will expand existing programs into Japan as well as create new tailored programs designed for the specific needs and cultures of this important market.
- Build out the strategy for marketing programs and events/online events to drive demand and generate leads for the Japan business. Develop strategies by audience and vertical.
- Effectively market to multiple enterprise segments utilizing the appropriate channels and tactics.
- Localize and scale global campaigns working with global marketing counterparts.
- Advise our global digital marketing team so that campaigns are localized for the Japan market and audience.
- Work collaboratively with regional sales leaders to develop and implement marketing plans that support sales pipeline goals. Measure progress to goals.
- Responsible for working with Client’s customers for various customer advocacy projects.
- Set scalable processes and systems as marketing continues to expand in APAC.
- Manage agency relationships and projects through agencies.