- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥2,100 - ¥2,500 / 時間
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
- Native (or native-level) English speakers
- Culturally sensitive, professional, and have excellent communication skills
- Interested in and passionate about teaching children (mainly students under 12 years old)
- Can easily build a rapport with young students and their families
- Are CURRENTLY living in Japan, have permission to work and can attend interviews in Osaka
Benesse BE studio is looking for teachers who have great passion for working with children.
If you enjoy having fun with children, or being part of witnessing their growth and development, BE studio may be a good place for you.
■About BE studio
BE studio values students’ "BE YOURSELF" and "WANT TO BE".
We believe that every student is different, and that there are 100 different stories in our classroom for 100 students. BE studio aims to support the development of our students, to be able to work together with people from all over the world, where they can create new values through collaboration and communication that involves not only language, but also their “will” and “heart”.
■Why BE Studio
- Children focused program: fun and exciting work environment
- Ownership: depending on the program, you will have a fixed schedule, supporting the same groups of students all year long.
- Work hours: Lessons normally end around 18:00-19:00*.
- Professional development: workshops available every month, assigned trainer and / or mentor per teacher.
- Exciting events: e.g. English concerts welcome thousands of students to sing, dance, and have a great time, summer English camps etc.
- Bilingual HQ staff members
■Compensation / work schedule
・Contract type: Part Time - We are currently accepting applications for both contract types (below)
・Compensation (depending on one's experience, ability and certification)
- between 2,100 and 2,500 yen/ teaching hour (up to 6 hours depending on the classroom)
・ Work hours: lessons are generally between 10:00-19:30 (work schedules may vary according to the classroom)
・Work days: Saturday plus one or more weekday
Annual assessment and contract renewal are conducted between February and April every year.
■ Job Details
- Prepare for the lessons (set up the classroom, review lesson plans, clean up materials)
- Deliver 40 or 60 minute group lessons (maximum of 8 students / class)
- Work together with school staff to provide high quality lessons and customer service.
- Deliver special lessons and participate in seasonal events
- All lesson plans will be provided and related materials will be ready at each school location.