- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥330,000 - ¥380,000 / 月 (Plus company housing or allowance)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
We are seeking instructors for our international team who:
- have a minimum of BA or BS degree with a TEFL/TESOL certificate
- have native English-level proficiency
- are dynamic, mature, and professional
- are culturally sensitive and have excellent organizational and communication skills
- are already residing in Japan with a valid work/residence visa
Candidates with the following will be given preference:
- at least one year of classroom English language teaching experience with high school or university students
- TEFL-related Masters degree
- classroom teaching experience in an intensive English program
- experience living in the USA
Only applicants with valid work/residence visas and already living in Japan will be considered.
Berlitz is pleased to announce the opportunity for experienced English language teachers to work full-time (40hrs per week, including approximately 26 contact hours) at a leading university in Higashi-Osaka on a guaranteed income contract from mid-March 2023 through early August, 2023.
This program prepares all of its students to go abroad for an intensive academic English language program that begins in September. This contract is only for the Spring semester as there are no classes in the Fall semester.
Using a set curriculum, instructors design and deliver lessons in Structure and Speaking, Reading and Writing, and other courses. Syllabi, textbooks, assessments, and online learning programs are provided.
- Teach daily lessons to classes either in person or online as required
- Prepare lesson plans, exercises, and assessments following the standard curriculum
- Test, evaluate and counsel students regarding their classroom performance
- Maintain a classroom environment conducive to learning
- Coordinate instruction, attendance records, and evaluation with other teachers
- Participate in professional development activities and administrative meetings
Between 330,000 and 380,000 Japanese Yen per month depending on qualifications and experience. Company housing or housing allowance, commutation, and enrollment in social insurance.