- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 サービス業
- Salary $1,790 / 月
- 英語レベル 流暢
- 日本語レベル 母国語
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
- You speak Japanese and English at an advanced level
- You have in-depth gaming knowledge and love anything related to video games
- You own a PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox One Series X, Nintendo Switch or a modern gaming PC/laptop
- You are a fast learner, take initiative and excel at troubleshooting
- You have a dedicated quiet workspace located within your residence
- (Optional) Experience in a Customer service environment is a plus.
- A minimum internet speed of 2 Mb/s download and 1 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 8 GB RAM
- A 64-bit version of Windows 10 or newer, or a recently released version of macOS
- An Intel Core i5-760 2.80 GHz or better/similar.
- An Nvidia GTX 660 Graphics card or better/ similar or you own a gaming console.
- A smartphone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 6.0 or newer
- Apple iOS 13.0 or newer
As a Gaming Support Agent at 5CA, you'll handle customer support issues for an assigned game studio. You'll help players with account and technical issues and resolve purchase- and gameplay-related queries. You'll work with a team of agents under the guidance of a Team Lead and an Operations Manager and take assisted training modules that help you grow, develop, and improve your skills as you work. You'll stay on top of the client's newest projects and updates, as well as past releases and branding, and help their players continue enjoying the games they love.
- A position at a fast-growing company with ambitious Gaming clients.
- A casual, international and diverse environment with people from 40+ nationalities.
- The flexibility to work 100% remotely.
- No wasted commute time.
- Top-notch tools, training, and colleagues.
We are a remote-first CX company working with passionate agents worldwide. Founded in 1998, we represent some of the biggest names in gaming and tech and level up their customer and player experience.
Our community is full of digital natives and gamers that troubleshoot with care for the brands they love, from home, in their languages. We work with people from all cultures and backgrounds and champion diversity and inclusion in all we do.
You have the right to withdraw your consent and request deletion of your personal data at any time. In that case, all processing operations that were based on your consent and took place before the withdrawal of consent remain valid.