- 採用企業タイプ 人材紹介・派遣・委託
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥230,000 - ¥250,000 / 月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
Successful candidates should possess the following:
- 12 years of education where English was the main language of instruction (all subjects)
- Currently living in Japan and holding a valid work visa
- University graduate with Bachelor’s degree or higher (if looking for visa sponsorship)
- Conversational Japanese abilities or a willingness to learn
- Able to commit to a full 1-year contract with minimal consecutive absences
- Prior teaching experience at schools in Japan
[Be an ALT in one of Osaka's best cities from Spring 2023!]
We are now hiring for Assistant Language Teacher (ALT) positions across the city of Higashi-Osaka. Positions in this popular area will start from next April, but we highly encourage you to apply now- secure one today and breath easy as you have work lined up for 2023!
For those already living in the Higashi-Osaka area, we welcome your application. If you're looking to move here from afar, let us know- we are able to assist with finding housing to make your relocation process smoother.
Please read on for further information about these positions:
[General Position Details]
- Location: Higashi-Osaka City, Osaka
- Contract Period: April 2023 to March 2024
- Contract Type: Full-time
- General working days: Monday to Friday (Between 1 to 5 days per week)
- General working hours: Between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm
- School level: Kindergarten, elementary and/or junior high schools
- Benefits: Enrollment in Social Insurance
*If you have prior teaching experience in Japan (especially at public ES and/or JHS) your application will get special consideration.
- Personalized, friendly support from our team that includes assistance with end-of-year tax forms, setting up a bank account, & hassle-free visa renewal
- Year-round paid training sessions (including orientation/initial training)
- Access to teaching materials and our library of educational resources (worksheets, flashcards, etc.) & free consultation with veteran ALTs to help you
- Teach on weekdays (Mon-Fri between 8 am and 5 pm) with no mandatory overtime, leaving evenings, weekends and school vacations free
- Paid holidays (as stipulated by the contract)
- Possibility of contract renewal, priority for future positions and/or advancement in the company based on performance and skills
- Prior to starting, ALTs will be provided a yearly calendar of working days which will help manage their other commitments
[About Higashi-Osaka City (大阪府東大阪市)]
In 1967, a merger of three cities resulted in the creation of Higashi-Osaka (East Osaka), a populous and industrialized area that is situated right next to the central Osaka metropolis. This makes it the ideal place to live for those who love Kansai's cultural hub. Travel in and out of Higashi-Osaka is a breeze thanks to the many train lines that run through it, and a short ride to the west will take you right into downtown Osaka. On the eastern side, one can find many green parks and mountains, beyond which lies the ancient capital of Nara.
Higashi-Osaka is famous for its rugby culture, with Higashi-Osaka Hanazono Rugby Stadium being a major attraction. If you want something a little more traditional, check out the Kōnoike Shinden Kaisho ruins or Hiraoka Shrine. Chosen as the latest filming location for the prestigious morning drama produced by NHK, Higashi-Osaka is a lively and bustling area located between some of the most exciting parts of Japan. It's definitely the place to take your career and livelihood in the new year.
We are accepting applications now! We screen every application ourselves and as mentioned conduct Skype interviews regularly throughout the business week and on weekends. Applicants from all over Japan are welcome, and as mentioned we can provide help finding housing to those looking to move. We're waiting to hear from you! Thank you for your interest in working with Borderlink!
*Please note that as we receive a high number of applicants, only those who pass the initial screening will be contacted for an interview.*
*If you previously worked with Borderlink, your application process can be expedited after evaluation.*