- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥260,000 - ¥300,000 / 月 (Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Be a native English speaker
- Be able to start ASAP
- Can come to Kizugawa for an interview
- A bachelor’s degree or higher
- A good level of computer literacy for computer-based lessons
- Be punctual and reliable
King Eikaiwa is a well-respected and rapidly growing English school located in the hearts of Oshikuma Town, Nara City and Kizugawa City. In 2021 we opened our fourth branch in Kyotanabe City.
Dedicated to providing quality lessons, interactive learning and memorable experiences, we are looking for a highly motivated teacher to inspire and be part of a great team, looking after the adults and children. This is an excellent chance to join a friendly, vibrant and dynamic team environment. Only NATIVE teachers currently residing in Japan are encouraged to apply. Interviews are conducted face-to-face.
- Financial assistance with finding housing offered (conditions apply)
- Delicious fresh, hot coffee machine
- Visa sponsorship available
- Government health insurance provided
- Competitive remuneration: starting full-time salary 260,000 to 300,000 starting salary monthly depending on qualifications and experience
- Fully funded government pension
- 40 hours per week with a maximum 30 classes of 50 minutes weekly
- Training and workshop attendance offered
- Smallish, friendly, cozy, new schools
- Free parking
- Deliver lessons based on the curriculum enabling the students to progress steadily and assist the kids in passing the regular in-house EIKEN tests and ten textbook tests per year.
- Create positive learning environments including resources based on child-directed learning.
- Develop strategies to guide positive children's behavior.
- Build good, open communication with children, families and staff.
- Undertake administrative tasks as required.
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: One year minimum contract followed by open-ended/permanent contract (the longer the better - more pay and holidays)
- Working days: Five days a week
- Tues-Fri 12pm-9pm, Sat 11am-8pm
King Eikaiwa prides itself on offering excellent working conditions to its employees including private health insurance for full-time staff, professional development, and opportunities to be rewarded for outstanding performance.
If you are a passionate teacher dedicated to developing children's English fluency, apply to King Eikaiwa.
キング英会話 JR木津駅前校, 京都府 Ikeda-94-6 Kizu, Kizugawa, Kyoto, Japan