- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥240,000 - ¥240,000 / 月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Native English Speaker
- Currently living in Japan
- Work Visa or other full time work permit
- Experience working with young children preferred
iTTTi Japan Co. Ltd (Peppy Kids Club) is currently seeking a Native English speaking teacher to plan and conduct English communication lessons at its affiliate daycare schools located in and around Yokohama, starting from early March.
- The primary role of the teacher is to teach English communication lessons to small classes of preschool level students at various daycare locations.
- The core work schedule is Monday to Friday, from 13:00 to 18:30.
- Each day, the teacher will report to the Yokohama office at 13:00 to plan and prepare for lessons.
- The teacher will then commute to the designated daycare school location to teach lessons.
- The teacher will be assigned to 5 daycare schools in and around Yokohama, and scheduled to teach at one location each day, on a weekly rotation.
- Currently, our daycare teachers teach two 45-minute lessons a day. The first lesson starts at 16:30 and the second lesson starts at 17:30. Additional lessons may be added in the future based on student enrollment.
- The teacher may be assigned to assist with other daycare related work, including trial lessons and promotional work, from time to time.
- The teacher may be assigned to other company assignments, such as teaching at the company's children's English conversation classrooms, from time to time.
- Monthly salary of ¥240,000 per month (increases with tenure)
- Annual performance bonus of up to ¥80,000 (increases with tenure)
- Commuting reimbursement for trains fare
- Enrollment onto company insurance (Shakai-hoken), that includes health insurance and pension contributions. Insurance premiums of around ¥32,100 is deducted from the salary each month.
- 5 flexible paid vacation days and 5 set paid vacation days per year.
- Teachers have the option of renting a company apartment.
Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan