- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥220,000 - ¥250,000 / 月 (Depends on teaching experience)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- University degree
- Ability to work with children
- Have a passion for teaching
- Basic computer skills
- Positive attitude
- Teaching certificates are not required, but we look at them favorably
Here at Annie Global Education, we are not just a one style English school. We are a fairly large company that is involved in a plethora of things. We have 英会話(Eikawa) classes, ALT classes at public and private schools, online lessons, international schools, and a variety of other programs we do throughout the year.
Additionally, we have special events during the school year that teachers are required to attend. Please take a look at our company website to learn more about what we do.
Monday-Friday (weekends free except for above event days/possible other events)
Typical working schedule - 2pm-930pm (this can change depending on which type of school you are at)
One week off for Golden Week (end of April/early May)
One week off for Obon (middle of August)
Two weeks off for Christmas/New Year’s holidays (before Xmas to after New Year’s)
We offer more days off per year than your typical English school in Japan.
- We offer visa sponsorship from start to finish.
- We provide you with a company apartment. (No deposit or key money needed) It is semi-furnished; having a fridge, washing machine, air conditioner, and stove.
- Access to a company car, which can be utilized for personal use.
- Salary 220,000-250,000 — Teachers with zero experience will start at 220,000. Those with experience will start from 230-250,000 based on length of online/in class teaching.
Whether you are an experienced teacher with years under your belt, or just starting your English teaching journey, you will receive the necessary training to allow you to teach effectively using the Annie Global Education method.
Why Aichi? Aichi prefecture is conveniently located in the Chubu (Tokai) region of Japan. The capitol city of Aichi is Nagoya, is the fourth largest city in Japan, based on population. It is easily accessible and is like a smaller version of Tokyo. The two main cities our company operates out of are Toyota and Toyohashi, which are the 2nd and 5th largest cities in Aichi prefecture. Along with the beautiful cities, Aichi has some great nature spots. Beaches, hiking trails, mountains, and rivers are all around, so there are plenty of opportunities to explore not only the cities, but the outdoors as well.
Aichi also boasts an international airport, which is about a ninety minute train ride from either location.
In your application, please upload a recent headshot photo, as well as start your cover letter off with a joke or riddle.
Kasamatsu-195-1, Nishimiyukichō, Toyohashi, Aichi