- 採用企業タイプ 人材紹介・派遣・委託
- 業種 インフォメーションテクノロジー, インターネット
- Salary ¥6,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 / 年
- 英語レベル ビジネスレベル
- 日本語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
How many years of experience in this role
2+ years of work experience in SecOps (4+ years for senior candidates)
Qualifications, Experience, skills, knowledge
・Strong comfort level with POSIX style command line tools.
・Strong problem solving (debugging) skills.
・Experience security monitoring, Security Info & Event Management (SIEM)/ Security Orchestration Automation & Response (SOAR) (i.e. Splunk, Azure Sentinel)
・Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and / or AWS and / or GCP is a must (Azure preferred)
・Scripting skills especially PowerShell and / or Python
・Understanding of best practices regarding version control systems, especially Git
・Experience working in Agile environments and activity logging experience in Project Management tools like Azure DevOps, or GitHub Projects
・Proactive approach on identifying problems, considering effective solutions, recommending/developing preventive measures"
[Nice to have]
・Knowledge of Azure Security center, Azure Sentinel, Microsoft Defender for Cloud, Identity Protection, Azure Active Directory (AAD)
・Knowledge of GitHub Advanced Security
・Knowledge on Security Development Life Cycle and Coding Experience"
・Able to work closely with engineers to enhance cloud and container security
・Able to collaborate in a global team environment, actively engage subject matter experts, and follow through on commitments
・English: Business or higher level
・Japanese: Not required (but would be preferred)
[Division: Technology Foundation]
The Technology Division identifies, evaluates, develops, and maintains cutting-edge technology solutions in support of technology transformation across KPMG Japan.
A market leader in application of machine learning and artificial intelligence to solving business problems, the Technology Division implements best-in-class practices in multi-cloud engineering, DevOps, SecOps, and related enterprise-grade development.
[Operation Unit: Service Management]
At KPMG Ignition Tokyo, we’re building the KPMG of the future - and we want everyone at KPMG Ignition Tokyo to stay and grow with us, so we can provide access to that future for everyone.
The Service Management Organization Unit - Security Operations at KPMG Ignition Tokyo exists to ensure and deliver reliability across KPMG Ignition Tokyo’s solutions and services in Staging and Production environments. The reliability of our service offerings is the foundation customer satisfaction and trust in our brand.
As SRE/SecOps Engineer, you’ll be responsible for keeping all user-facing services and other KPMG Ignition Tokyo production systems running securely.
- Share Business-hours based Incident response duties with team.
- Document actions taken, so your findings turn into repeatable actions including automated response.
- Design, build and maintain core infrastructure that enables KPMG Ignition Tokyo to support hundreds of concurrent users.
- Debug production issues across services and all levels of the stack.
- Contribute improvements to the KPMG Ignition Tokyo code base to improve our security footing
- Identify significant projects that result in substantial cost savings
- Identify changes for the product architecture from reliability, performance and availability perspective with a data driven approach.
- Incorporate efficiency, capacity, security, cost in creating high quality recommendations
- Identify parts of the system that do not scale, apply immediate palliative measures and drive long term resolution of these incidents.
- Identify Service Level Indicators (SLIs) that will align the team to meet availability, latency objectives.
- Own your expertise and radiate knowledge in demonstrations and review meetings
- Conduct blameless Root Cause Analysis (RCA) that improves our controls and solutions.
- Set example for team of SREs with positive and inclusive leadership and discussion on work.
- De-escalate conflict; resolve code quality & cyber security risks/incidents across team
【 Working time 】
【 Holiday 】
年次有給休暇(Annual Paid Leave)
年末年始休暇(New Year Holiday)
Chiyoda, 東京都 日本