- 採用企業タイプ その他 / 個人
- 業種 その他
- Salary 65 euros per game, plus additional 130 euro bonus for every 10th game (travel, accommodation & tickets reimbursed) 日本円 /単位時間 Non-negotiable
- 英語レベル ビジネスレベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- その他の言語 None
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
Get paid to attend basketball games across Japan. Genius Sports, the world’s foremost live sports data provider, are now hiring part-time statisticians to work at sporting events throughout the country. Get paid to travel to new parts of the country and watch the sports you love.
- Attend and work at basketball in your area, and across Japan.
- Input live data from these events using your personal smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Get a foot in the door of the Japanese and global sporting industry.
Currently we are prioritising applicants from the following prefectures (however we are still accepting applicants from all areas of the country!):
- Aomori Prefecture
- Ibaraki Prefecture
- Sendai Prefecture
- Fukushima Prefecture
- Nara Prefecture
- Saga Prefecture
- Ehime Prefecture
- Hyogo Prefecture
- Aichi Prefecture
- Hokkadio Prefecture
- Niigata Prefecture
- Toyama Prefecture
Full training is provided over Skype; with training videos, quizzes and an interactive training site to help prepare you for your role as a statistician. Once training is complete you will be all set to begin attending sports fixtures!
Payment is set at 65 euros / 8,182 JPY per game, with an additional 130 euro / 16,370 JPY bonus for every tenth game you attend: so after every tenth game (on your 10th, 20th, 30th, etc) you’ll receive 195 euros / 24,552 JPY! Payments are sent monthly.
All travel expenses are covered by the company so if, for instance, you need to take a bullet train to work then we will cover the costs. Also if you require a hotel for the night then the company will cover these expenses too. All ticket expenses at the sports venue itself are also covered by the company.
Most statisticians can expect to cover anywhere between ten and twenty-five matches per month; however a lot of this depends on your flexibility in terms of working hours, ability to travel, etc.
- Reasonable English language skills are essential; and having some Japanese knowledge is beneficial, but not a requirement.
- Applicants must be living in Japan. Due to this role being a part-time position on a freelance contract, visa sponsorships cannot be offered.
- Candidates must have a working smartphone, with a Japanese sim contract.
- Work hours are very flexible, and you will have the option to largely dictate the games you visit.
- Some basic knowledge of sports and their rules (particularly basketball) is preferable, but not a requirement.
Feel free to apply for this position here, or alternatively email me directly at [email protected]