- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 250000 to 300000 日本円 /月 depends on experience
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル Not necessary
- 国内の応募者に限定？ Japan only
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
An international elementary afterschool teacher.
We use Project Based Learning program to teach elementary students.
The students have enough English skills to learn all the subjects using PBL in English.
The position is for elementary school teacher but you will be also supporting our preschool classes.
Some of your responsibilities will include lesson preparation, playing and singing with students, eating lunch with students, toilet duties and classroom maintenance.
Our curriculum is theme based and child centered.
We believe that teaching and learning through the theory of multiple intelligence helps solve many common school problems and optimizes the learning experience for students and teachers alike.
- Monday to Friday 10am-7pm or 9am -6pm (1 hour break) plus extra working days for special events 4-5 Saturdays a year (Christmas Show, Sports Day, Family Day. School festival etc).
- All national holidays and Sundays
- Winter holiday, Golden Week holiday, Summer holiday.
- After working 6 months, 10 days paid holiday.
- The first 3 months will be a probationary period.
- Transportation fees will be reimbursed, of up to 15,000 yen per month.
- Basic salary with additional allowance for teacher license or more than 3 years of experience working as a preschool or kindergarten teacher (not only teaching at English conversation schools).
- Salary will depend upon experience and educational level.
- Social Insurance (shakai-hoken)
- Employment Insurance (koyou-hoken)
- Labor Insurance (rodo-hoken)
What are the MINIMUM job requirements and preferred qualifications
- Must be a native English speaker
- The applicant have to be currently living in Japan
- Must have a proper Visa to work. (possibility of renewal)
- Must have a certification for early childhood education.