- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 255,000-280,000 日本円 /月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ Japan only
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
L.A. English Academy is seeking a full-time English instructor for our Himeji school. The school is located 5 minutes from JR Himeji station. Starting February/March/April 2020.
Candidates should be:
1. A native English speaker or have native level proficiency.
2. Have excellent communication skills and a strong grasp of English grammar.
3. Have a minimum of a BA/BS degree.
4. Have experience teaching adults and children.
5. Be willing to relocate to the Himeji area and available for in-person interviews.
6. Be willing to commit to at least one year.
1. Full-time position. 40/hours a week. Average of 26 contact hours per week.
2. 255,000 ~ 280,000 yen per month depending on qualifications and experience.
3. Five working days per week.
4. Paid holidays include: all national holidays, company holidays plus 10 flexible paid leave days a year.
5. Working hours are 12:00pm-9:00pm weekdays and 10:00am-7:00pm on Saturdays.
6. Enrollment in the Shakai-hoken health and pension schemes.
7. Transportation allowance.
Visa sponsorship is available for qualified candidates.
We can introduce a share-house that is near the school. Rent is under 40,000 yen/month with minimal upfront costs.
L.A. English Academy LLC., has been in business for over 13 years in the Kansai area. 80% of our students are highly motivated business professionals. Our school is expanding and we are continually looking to add bright motivated teachers to our staff. We focus on teaching all the fundamental language skills and our footprint in the cram school/university prep market has been increasing every year. The school provides full-scholarships to students who dedicate themselves to achieving high English standards.
Please attach a recent picture with your CV and send to