- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 250,000~ 日本円 /月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
Tree House English seeks FULL TIME NATIVE TEACHERS in Iwatsuki, Saitama, excellent working hours and 5 weeks paid holidays per year.
Iwatsuki is a ward within Saitama city and about one hour away from central Tokyo. The city offers a comfortable place to live and historically significant as an old castle town.
Tree House English (http://www.tree-house-english.jp) has been providing quality English education to Tokyo-area students for 30 years. The ideal candidate for this position is enthusiastic, personable, passionate about teaching, and interested in the Japanese culture. We encourage our teachers to fully enjoy and benefit from their time here in Japan.
Teachers find working at our school interesting and fulfilling as we offers classes from young children to adults giving you a nice variety every day. Our students range from age 4 to adult, so an interest in teaching children is a must.
As we are a small school, we are very careful about the teachers we employ and all staff get along very well.
- 230,000~250,00 yen per month
- A furnished apartment is provided (and the company pays 70% of the rent).
- The apartment is located in Iwatsuki, Saitama. It is less than an hour train ride from some of the best spots in Tokyo! It is also only 15 minutes from Omiya, a major city famous for its nightlife, the cherry blossom-filled Omiya Park, and internationally known bonsai museum. The nearby Saitama Stadium will also host some Olympic events in 2020.
There are 26 teaching hours each week, and classes are Monday – Friday.
Most classes will be taught in our Iwatsuki classroom. Minimal travel is required during the week,
but transportation costs are covered by the school.
Our teachers work with a set curriculum, and materials are provided, but we also allow our teachers a lot of freedom in planning fun and unique lessons.
※We teach students with online lessons during Coronavirus (COVID-19) measures period.
We provide working Visa.
- Must be a native-level English speaker
- Be passionate about working with children (4 to 10 years old)
- Previous teaching experience in Japan (preferred)
- Applicant must have a university degree.
To apply, please apply with a cover letter, your resume, and a recent photo.
We look forward to hearing from you.