- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 1,450 日本円 /時間
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a native level English speaker.
- Has a friendly, gentle, patient, energetic personality.
- Is professional, punctual, flexible and reliable.
- Has enthusiasm, a positive attitude and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Is currently residing in Japan, with a valid working visa.
- Basic/conversational Japanese skills
- Experience in a preschool environment
- Young learners teacher qualifications
We are a small but growing international school in Tokyo, Itabashi-ku, seeking a kind, dedicated assistant teacher for our preschool class(2~3 year olds). As the assistant teacher you are expected to be the support person for the lead teacher and assist them in their goals. Primary activity will be working directly with the children,playing and talking with them, supporting their developing skills and learning, assisting them during bathroom breaks, supervising and supporting activities and clean up, helping with classroom management, and helping to prepare for activities by getting materials ready or setting up equipment.
3 days/week(Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday). Availability to increase work days to 5 days/week ( Mon-Fri) from April 2020 is preferable.
Expected Start Date:
December 2019 or January 2020
Tokyo,Itabashi-ku, Akatsuka Shinmachi
(Yurakucho subway line, Akatsuka station / Tobu Tojo line, Shimo Akatsuka station).
- Transportation expenses covered.
- Paid holidays after working for 6 months with us.
- Future advancement opportunities for the right candidate into lead teacher positions.
How to apply:
Please apply with resume, a recent photo and cover letter. Applications that do not meet the requirements of the application process will not be taken into consideration.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Why work with us:
This is not a dead-end job! Our small but growing school is the right place to work and grow with us, and an opportunity to advance your career by taking on more responsibilities and new roles within the company in the future. You will be working in a friendly, supportive environment, where you have the chance to play an important role in our students’ development and our team.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.