- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 観光 / 旅行 / ホスピタリティ
- Salary ¥3,000,000 / 年
- 英語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 日本語レベル 母国語
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
- Bachelor degree or equivalent hotel management courses
- 2-5 years’ experience in Ecommerce, Reservation
- Engaged in Online extranet platform
- Excellent both oral and written English skills
- Microsoft Office
- Knowledgeable in property management system (PMS)
- Knowledgeable in Booking engine, Channel manager, Metasearch and OTAs extranet
- Great people skilled, self-starter, goal oriented, tactful, sociable, forthcoming, creative, analytical, level headed, resilient and organized
- Handle online business platforms under Lub d brand and drive customer engagement and revenues from online channels.
- Initiate new promotion / offer / campaign / package to increase production from online channels
- Researches industry and competitive trend and seeking new online/offline business opportunities
- Work closely with BO Revenue Team in order to initiate new strategy and maximize the profitability
- Handle OTAs, Channel Manager and Booking engine on various aspects like monitoring competitors, review/update content & photo, and prepare/compare production.
- Be in touch with online business partners and update business trends.
- Provide knowledge and information about OTA platform to the team member.
- Monitor and report Brand website performance by utilizing all brand tools and reporting available to set benchmarks and evaluate ROI of all digital programs and platforms.
- Analyze data of customer to assist in deploying newstrategies for specific property.
- Assist BO team with SEO, SEM to optimize Brand website performance and revenues.
- Collaborating with appropriate stakeholders to ensure the rollout of website changes.
- Process and respond within 24 hours to all reservation requests and inquiries according to company standards.
- Check expected arrivals 1, 3 and 7 days prior according to SOP and reconfirm bookings.
- Take, amend and cancel reservation details as applicable. Confirm the method of payment. Reply to every request for information within the timeline specified by the hotel
- Monitor daily arrivals by ensuring all guest requests are carried out, all realistic expectations are met, and reservations are honored.
- Maintain effective office administrative procedures within the department that will safeguard and detect double-bookings, non-guaranteed bookings, filing errors and other inaccuracies.
- Understand and apply hotel policies for no-shows, cancellation, credit and pre-payment policies.
- Adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Take personal responsibility for driving upselling, achieving set revenue targets by months.
- Be fully aware at all times of the Selling Strategy, rates, packages, groups and booking status of the hotel.
- To be up-to-date with current information and data of the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets & promotion and other services and facilities.
- Liaise with the Accounting Department information on Reservation procedures, reports and operational problems and payments of commission.
- Take personal responsibility for maximizing quality levels of product and service, and guest satisfaction. Ensure all issues relating to guest satisfaction are raised, monitored, and followed up on a timely basis.
- Understand how the Sales Department and Front Desk relate to the Reservation Department.
- Be knowledgeable about local seasonality and events.
- Provide assistance and friendly gestures to local representatives of tour operators and travel agencies.
- Attend hotel events, daily shift briefings and training to improve professional skills.