- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 観光 / 旅行 / ホスピタリティ
- Salary ¥300,000 / 月
- 英語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 日本語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder
- Fluent in Japanese and English language
- Knowledgeable of Japan Labor Laws
- 5 years of work experience in Human Resources in an assistant manager/manager level
- May legally work in Osaka or Tokyo, must be able to provide legal documents such as work permit/visa
- Well rounded/knowledgeable of all facets of Human Resources
- Hotel/Serviced Residence/Resort background preferred
Be part of our growing network of over 50 Hop Inn Hotels across Thailand and the Philippines and counting!
We're looking for a Human Resources Manager to join our team. One full-time position available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for overseeing personnel and daily operations of the Human Resources Department. Duties include but not limited to hiring, managing the onboarding process, employee relations, performance management and training & development.
- Posting of job advertisement
- Conduct screening, interviews, and background check
- Process employment requirements and prepare employment contract
Compensation & Benefits
- Preparation of manpower budget, salary structure, and benefits
- Processing of payroll
Training & Development
- Orientation of new employees
- Conduct timely departmental trainings per level/rank, preferably one topic per quarter
- Conduct trainings for self-improvement and work-life balance
- Organize government mandatory trainings
- Conduct performance evaluation
- Conduct employee opinion survey
- Handling grievance/s
- Handling of promotion, transfer, resignation, termination, disciplinary action, etc.
Other Administrative Duties
- Deployment of outsource staff such as housekeeping and security
- Creation & implementation of company policies
- Preparation of certifications, memorandum, announcement, authorizations, etc.
4th Floor Hakushika Kayabacho Building 1-17-18, Shinkawa, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0033, Japan