- 採用企業タイプ 人材紹介・派遣・委託
- 業種 その他
- Salary 243,000 ~ 343,000 JPY 日本円 /月
- 英語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 日本語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Must have experience in plant maintenance, plant management or engineering
- Must possess conversational Japanese ability
- Must possess standard Japanese drivers license
- Having an outgoing and friendly personality
- Periodic construction, maintenance and related machining of petrochemical plants nationwide
- Management of facilities at US military bases
- Construction of amusement park attractions
- Construction of power plants
- Dismantling of plant equipment
- Environmental business involved in renewable energy such as solar power generation systems
Construction management: On-site management supervision and safety management, process management (arrangement of subcontractors, procurement of parts, etc.), photo management, document preparation (estimates, reports, etc.)
Trial operation: After the plant is completed, various devices need to be checked, such as whether they operate according to the specifications and design.
Safety management and quality control: Management work to prevent accidents at plant facilities and checks and management of procured machines and parts
Maintenance and maintenance: Regular inspections, whether the plant is standard and makes repairs as necessary.
* Business travels depending on the project and may require staying away from home for extended periods (about three months).
*Except for business trips, work is done at the office. (Okayama or Tokyo)
Pursuing management based on the philosophy of being “people-friendly,” we are creating an organization where employees can work with pride. Many employees, including executives, have gained the trust of major companies and partner companies, and are now receiving multiple orders for essential projects. Sales have more than doubled in the last three years and are growing rapidly.
In-house we have a bilingual overseas sales team with international experience and can interact directly with foreign customers in the United States, Guam, US military bases, the Philippines, South Korea, etc. It is also a job where employees can use Japanese skills. In addition, the rapid growth in recent years has led to many job requests. Therefore we are seeking to grow by adding new on-site facility managers.
Make an application today!
JOB ID: 298