- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Salary ¥1500 ~ ¥2200 JPY / Lesson
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written).
- Availability during peak hours of operation is highly desirable
- Japanese bank account required.
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification valued.
- Must be comfortable using a computer.
- Non-teaching career progression opportunities available
Gaba is looking for English instructors to start teaching in Umeda!
Arguably the beating heart of Osaka, Umeda is a convenient and easily-accessible destination from all areas of the city. Gaba’s two learning studios near Umeda and Hankyu Umeda stations allow for straightforward access via train and subway lines.
Our learning studios are currently looking for instructors that are interested in teaching our business clientele alongside our substantial number of hobbyists and students. In particular, they are also looking for instructors that are interested during the busy morning, evening and weekend times.
Non-teaching career progression opportunities available.
Successful candidates can expect to:
- Teach 1-to-1 lessons
- Teach primarily adults with the option to teach kids and corporate lessons
- Design your own teaching schedule, customizing your income
- Work in a professional environment, Learning Studios (LS)
- Develop teaching skills and future career
General eligibility criteria:
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written)
- Availability during hours of peak operation is highly desirable
- Must be comfortable using a computer
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification highly valued
- Japanese bank account required
All successful applicants will be asked to attend 3 days of Initial Certification before starting to teach, which will be held from 10am – 7pm each day.