- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥1,400 - ¥2,000 / Hour (交渉可能)
- English Level Fluent
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
- Hours will be from 14:30~18:30 between Monday ~ Friday.
- Front desk concierge shift hours may vary depending on the month. Either from 8:30~13:30 or 16:30~22:30.
- Saturday and Sunday shifts may be available depending on the hours.
- English communication skills is mandatory
- Japanese communication skills is mandatory as a front desk concierge.
- Fitness experience is an asset
- Transportation will be covered up to ¥1,000 per day
In the UFC Gym Junior Program, children can develop fundamental motor skills that can be applied in various situations, as well as English communication skills. Nowadays, physical education classes are decreasing in schools, and children are spending more time indoors. Therefore, our gym has designed fitness programs to develop endurance and concentration for children. Through activities such as running, jumping, skipping, balancing, etc, children learn basic physical abilities such as core strength and coordination, which are fundamental to various sports. In our martial arts-based curriculum, children can learn techniques to grow both physically and mentally, such as kickboxing and Brazilian jiu-jitsu. We will help each child reach their potential and guide them towards becoming their best selves.
Fitness Lesson Contents:
- Fundamental exercise training
- Brazilian jiu-jitsu
- Hip-hop Dance
We will teach English through these exercises to children aged 3-9.
We use an effective language learning program based on the "New Dolch Word List,"which is a carefully selected list of English words frequently used by native speaking children. Lessons are taught based on dynamic learning that engages all five senses through activities such as movement, singing, and games, as well as active learning that involves conversations and writing with the children.
Program schedule as follows:
As a concierge some of your main tasks include:
- Cleaning (machines, locker rooms, etc)
- Sales (Follow enrollment procedures for new member acquisition)
- Member communication (Either in-person, by e-mail, or phone)
Extra shifts may be available at our second location
UFC Gym Ogikubo
〒167-0051, Tokyo, Suginami-ku, Ogikubo 5-20-5
Please check out our website for more details.