- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Information Technology
- Salary ¥7,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 / Year (Salary range is from 7 M - 10 M Yen annually, negotiable)
- English Level Business Level
- Japanese Level Native
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship No
- 3-5 years of practical experience in solution sales, technical sales, or consulting in Microsoft solutions working directly with Japanese organizations/clients
- Native Japanese language with strong English communication skills
- Strong competence in working within Japanese business culture and a customer centric attitude
- Good written and verbal skills to communicate information to both technical and non-technical audiences, position Solution Assessment and Cloud solutions, as well value proposition to potential new customers, etc.
- Strong comprehension of Cloud technologies, Microsoft 365, and Azure solutions and related solutions/tools subject matters
- Demonstrated ability to manage the timely delivery of a portfolio of multiple, complex projects concurrently
- A history of multitasking in a fast-paced environment, of quickly digesting diverse subject matter
- Strong attention to detail, with data analysis skills (emphasis on Excel/broader Microsoft Office)
- Self-direction and a focus on quality, with the ability to apply independent judgment to accomplish objectives
Additional qualities that would be helpful:
- Experience working with Microsoft Solution Assessment team and a Microsoft and/or Partner role
- Assessment discovery platforms – practical experience assisting customers deploy, troubleshoot, and leverage the stated platforms
- Experience in performing CAF and governance model workshops to uncover customer Cloud migration reasons and goals.
- Experience in deploying Cloud solutions and architectural design
- Experience in any area(s) of IT, Systems Administration, Windows or Linux OS, Networking, etc
- Microsoft 365 and/or Azure administration, migration, development, etc
Inviso’s Microsoft Solution Assessment Consultant supports the delivery of consultative engagements to Microsoft Japan customers. Inviso’s Asia Solution Assessment Center engages Microsoft customers across segments and industries to drive Cloud Transformation, helping organizations gain a data-driven understanding of their IT infrastructure, align business objectives to actionable insights, and showcasing the alignment of business needs to Microsoft Cloud solutions. This team is responsible for all aspects of the Service’s Client Engagement, Operational Execution, Assessment Delivery, Customer Experience, and Post-Assessment Outcomes.
The Solution Assessment Consultant is a critical member of the team, responsible the end-to-end Customer Experience and quality of the Assessment services delivered, ultimately helping organizations define a roadmap to achieve their strategic goals through adoption of Microsoft Cloud technologies. Individuals in this role will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Solution Assessments delivered through a variety of best-in-class Microsoft 1st and 3rd-party platforms including Azure Migrate, Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit (MAP), Movere, UnifyCloud CloudRecon®, QS Solutions Cyber Security Assessment Tool (CSAT), Block64 and other related tools.
Currently, we are seeking a resource who can engage closely with the Microsoft business as well as out with end-customers with close integration, a focus on relationship building and account management, and strong, culturally aligned communication skills.
Successful candidates will be able to deliver all components of an Assessment, including:
- Engagement with Microsoft Stakeholders and Field Sellers: Understanding business priorities, strategic focuses and desired outcomes, and the alignment of customer accounts to same. Partnering with these teams to deliver a unified message of Solution Assessment value.
- Presales, Kickoff and Scoping: Understanding customer’s business objectives and technical requirements, articulating the relevant benefits and outcomes realized through Solution Assessment
- Discovery: Determining the optimal discovery platform to achieve the stated objectives, supporting deployment through complete discovery (operating as a part of a project team)
- Analysis: Completing analysis of the collected data, identifying key insights, and producing an Executive Summary Assessment Report (operating as a part of a project team)
- Presentation: Presenting key insights and actionable recommendations in an Executive Summary to relevant customer (CXO, Technical Lead, etc.) and Microsoft field (ATU, STU, etc.) stakeholders
- Cross-team Coordination: Supporting a seamless customer transition into post-Assessment actions with relevant Microsoft field, Partner, Azure SI, etc. point(s) of contact
Candidates in this role will sharpen critical career skills from the experience working within the Solution Assessment Center and in collaboration with the broader Inviso Microsoft Solutions Group (MSG) team. Candidates will also benefit from the broad network of Inviso lines of business and client relationships across our Azure, BI, Software Asset Management (SAM), Marketing, and Staffing solution areas.
Company "Inviso" Fast Facts:
- 15+ years of Microsoft consulting experience
- High employee retention, average employee tenure of 5 years
- 4.8 (out of 5) star rating as a Microsoft Vendor
- Microsoft Gold Partner – Cloud Platform, Data Platform and Data Analytics
- [email protected] Preferred Supplier, Showcase Member of the Power BI Red Carpet Partner Program
Inviso’s MSG team is widely recognized as a global leader in the Microsoft ecosystem for our strength in many critical areas of our service delivery: depth of subject matter expertise across Azure, Microsoft 365, and Licensing; customer satisfaction; project management; operational excellence; and technical expertise across major Cloud platforms, Cross-team collaboration, training, knowledge transfer, and career opportunities are a core priority!
3075 112th Avenue NE #200 Bellevue WA United States