- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Engineering, Information Technology, Internet
- Salary ¥6,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 / Year
- English Level Business Level
- Japanese Level Business Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
[ Required Work Experience]
- 3+ years of experience in developing web applications with Python
- 2+ years of experience in developing web applications using RDBMS
- Experience in all stages of development from design to maintenance and operation
- Experience in developing with containerization technology (Docker)
- Business Level English
- Experience in designing and building systems using IaaS/PaaS such as AWS and Google Cloud
- Experience in automated testing
- Experience in building and operating Linux servers
- Experience in SPA (React.js, Vue.js, etc.) development
- Experience in developing products using machine learning
- Experience developing mobile applications (Swift, Kotlin)
- Experience developing back-end services for mobile applications
- Experience in development using third-party APIs (e.g. Salesforce)
- Japanese business level
We are developing services for corporate clients using artificial intelligence (AI) technology, and developing and providing an AI phone for voice analysis and an AI-based online business negotiation analysis tool.
You will be responsible for back-end development of Voice × Cloud software/applications/services.
The position also includes designing new functions and selecting technologies.
[The position is challenging and rewarding]
The position requires more than just backend programmer skills, as you will be responsible for everything from deploying and building the necessary resources on AWS to backend programming and service growth.
The scope of this position is broad, and the organization is proactive in adopting new technologies, so it is an environment where you can constantly improve your technical skills.
We also emphasize proactivity and have a system in place that allows us to work not only on the back-end, but also on the front-end and other areas.
- Document screening
- Initial interview
- Final interview
- Offer of employment
There is a coding test during the selection process.