- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥1,300 - ¥2,500 / Hour (Negotiable depending on experience. 10% Incentive for working both Saturday and Sundays.)
- English Level Fluent
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Native and Non-Native English Speakers (no Japanese required)
- 10% incentive for working both Saturday and Sunday.
- Must hold a current working visa (visa sponsorship/renewal is available but is dependent on experience and performance)Please only apply to this position if you are willing to work on Saturday and Sundays only. For all other job inquiries, please contact us through our main position post.
We are currently hiring Assistant Players (instructors) for our distinctive classes in the Tokyo area.
This role would be ideal for students who are looking to earn some extra income on the weekends.
Assistant Players will learn the fundamentals of our classes and assist in supporting our busy weekend sessions. If you are seeking a challenge, you can progress through our ranking system to become a full My Gym Player!
My Gym Japan provides children with the opportunity to enhance their physical, mental, and English skills in an immersive English environment. Our classes are dynamic, fast-paced, and children have a great time engaging with our outgoing instructors.
We offer a variety of classes, as listed below:
- Fitness Classes: Physical and mental development in an English environment.
- After School: Drop-off services for extended stays at My Gym.
- World Sports: Learn a new sport every month!
- World Programming: A STEM course based on the Sony KOOV System.
- World Art: A course focused on experiencing different cultures through art.
We are looking for talented, enthusiastic, and flexible individuals who can use their skills to inspire children of all ages.
Successful candidates will conduct energetic and confident classes with children on a regular basis, while also interacting with and entertaining their parents. Our comprehensive training program will enable you to quickly apply your existing skills in a new and exciting industry.
- 1,300~2,500 yen per hour (1,250 yen during the probation period)
- Previous experience and background may also impact the starting wage.
Benefits of working at My Gym:
- Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Worker's Accident Insurance, Retirement Pension, Unemployment Insurance)
- Fully covered transportation fees
- Performance evaluations and ranking system
- Clear career advancement system leading to full-time and management positions
- Paid holidays
As a unique company, we offer numerous opportunities!
For more information, please visit our website.