- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥1,200 - ¥1,500 / Hour (negotiable and could be on a contractor basis)
- English Level Fluent
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
MINIMUM job requirements
- Native or fluent English
- Must be currently living in Japan
- Working/Spousal Visa with permission for non-teaching role that may involve cleaning/diaper changing/toilet-training
- Available between 7:45-5:30 on weekdays
We are a prestigious International School looking for a full-time school wide helper and classroom assistant.
Duties include classroom assistance for clean-up and organizing, break-coverage, nap-time support, on-call duties to support a busy team and light cleaning duties.
The applicant must be a fluent English speaker with a warm friendly personality who is highly flexible, can work independently and quick on their feet. Priority is given to applicants with experience working with children and taking care of their needs as the position involves classroom support time.
We are a very supportive school and this position is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys working with children but perhaps isn't yet qualified and has excellent organization skills and a 'can-do' attitude. As the position is fast-paced and active the applicant must be physically fit and able. The position would suit someone on a spousal visa with permission to work.
The applicant needs to be available daily from Monday to Friday from 8am-5:30pm.
Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan