- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching, Service Industry, Tourism / Travel / Hospitality, Other
- Salary ¥1,800 / Hour (Transportation Fee Included)
- English Level Fluent
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
- Residency in Japan is a mandatory requirement for this position
- Proficiency in either English, Japanese, or both languages is essential
- The primary responsibility will be caring for the child during their leisure time at home
- The candidate must be able to work at least 3 weekdays (3~5 hour shifts), plus 1 weekend (8~ hour shifts) date / must able to go along and work multiple consecutive days when the family goes to a domestic or abroad vacation trip(s)
- The candidate should have the capability to pick up the child from school when necessary
- The candidate must demonstrate a strong commitment to their work and be able to prioritize their responsibilities effectively
We are currently looking for an English or Japanese-speaking nanny/babysitter/tutor/child caregiver for our client in Tokyo.
The main task is to take care, play and communicate a lot in English with the client’s child at their own place, while the parents are working. Preparing lesson plans isn’t necessary, but we do ask you to play with the child in a fun and natural way.
*Full-time option is also available for this position. Please let us know if you’re interested in being hired as a full-time.
What you can get from this job:
- Competitive hourly wage: ￥1,800 per hour
- Transportation fee included
- Flexible schedule shifts
- Experiencing different culture: you can work with our client’s families at their own place
Contact us if you:
- Love kids
- Do not smoke
- Hard/Dedicated/Determined worker
- COVID Vaccinated
If you would like to apply, please send us your resume with your photo and let us know about the following:
1. Your nationality + language
2. Visa type
3. Nearest station
4. Intended length of stay in Japan
5. Availability (which days and what times exactly you are able to work)
6. Childcare experience
About the procedure: After revising your application, we may contact you for an online introductory meeting (Google Meet), before the actual in-person interview.
Once passed, we will arrange a training session for you so you can get used to the work and we can keep the quality of our select staff.