- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥250,000 - ¥250,000 / Month (payed bonus 100000 after one year contract)
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Education: University Graduate
- Native-level English Speaker
- We prefer applicants who live in Japan and already have a work visa, but we will accept applications from overseas as well.
- Working hours are in shifts, but the basic hours are Monday through Friday, 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., with a one-hour break in between. Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are off.
- Duties: Teaching English in nursery schools, kindergartens, and elementary schools, as well as tutoring adults and children.
- Proofreading of papers and other English documents.
- Salary: 250,000 yen
- Social insurance (health insurance and employee pension) and unemployment insurance are available.
- Apartment is available. Rent: 21,750 yen per month (42 square meters)
- Transportation fee provided.
Japan, Fukuoka, Chuo Ward, Daimyō, 2 Chome−10−4 シャンボール大名D棟