- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥2,500 / Hour
- English Level Fluent
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship No
- Native or Fluent English Speaker.
- Responsible and trust-worthy with a genuine interest in working with children.
- Previous experience of guiding people in learning something new.
- Leadership skills in the classroom.
- The ability to make kids laugh and having a good memory to remember student's names.
- Someone who is healthy and works well under pressure.
- Currently residing in Japan with a valid working visa.
Teach English to children in Tokyo Part-Time with Wish English School.
The teacher we are looking for will be responsible for providing a safe environment with a smile. Before the lesson starts, classes need preparing by following a lesson plan and a designated textbook. We teach children from 3 to 12 years old at our school and weekly activities and games are chosen accordingly. Each class needs a different level of English and the teacher must speak appropriately at a high level. The most important aspect of what we do at Wish English School is to have fun while learning.
- Providing a fun lesson.
- Building knowledge of the textbooks.
- Maintaining school resources.
- Writing school progress reports.
- Creating a friendly atmosphere.
- Helping students with belongings.
There will be a training period to start with a schedule of 1 or 2 months. The pay will be ¥2500 p/h and bus/train fees are paid for.
Working Days - Friday 14:45 - 19:00 Saturday 10:15 - 13:00.
The position is currently for two days a week however there are times where is it possible to work more hours when needed.
Akishima City, West Tokyo, Japan