- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥2,500 / Hour (6 and 12 month evaluations - raises available per completion of 1 year contract.)
- English Level Fluent
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
- Fluent English speaker (not necessarily native)
- Visa Sponsorship (available for those who are qualified)
- Bachelor's Degree (at a minimum for visa application)
- Resident of Tokyo, Kanagawa or Chiba area
- Creative, Fun and have Passion for teaching kids
- Willing to be trained
Do you love inspiring young learners and making a difference in their lives? Join the team at International Language House and make children say "wow" with our World Culture Program!
As a Dispatch Teacher, you'll be able to bring your unique creativity and teaching style to different schools across Tokyo, Chiba, Saitama and Kanagawa. Our goal is to make learning English fun for kids ranging from 0-7 years old, using games and activities that keep them engaged and excited.
We're seeking talented and enthusiastic teachers who possess classroom management skills, can work well with young children, have a silly side, and have performing skills such as dancing, singing, acting, and more. If you're a creative thinker with a passion for storytelling and making a real impact in the lives of young learners, then we want to hear from you!
At ILH, we offer a fun and rewarding work environment with seasonal gatherings and opportunities to connect with other teachers from over 15 different nationalities. We also provide strong teacher support, training, and care from all departments, with opportunities for promotion and growth within the company.
We offer competitive pay with a rate of ¥2,500 per hour, paid training, transportation allowance up to ¥25,000/month, and reimbursements for necessary materials.
As a part-time position, you'll have the flexibility to create your schedule, with an average of 4-5 hours per day after developing a full schedule. And with opportunities for promotion to full-time positions and growth within the company, you'll have the chance to build a fulfilling career in education.
So what are you waiting for? Join our team today and help make a difference in the lives of young learners while building your career and skills!
Our home office is in Shin Yokohama.
Japan, Kanagawa, Yokohama, Kohoku Ward, Shin-Yokohama2 Chome−14−26 石川ビル