- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥215,000 - ¥215,000 / Month
- English Level Business Level
- Japanese Level Basic Level
- Other Languages German Native Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Criteria 1: University graduate with at least a bachelor’s degree (in any subject)
Criteria 2: Hold a valid residence/visa status and possess a valid Residence Card
Criteria 3: Has had at least 12 years of education where the language of instruction was German
Criteria 4: Professional in all aspects of behavior, a team player, flexible, cheerful, and energetic
Criteria 5: Be a native-level German speaker with an appropriate accent and knowledge of grammar & vocabulary
Are you a professional who is looking for a good work-life balance this January 2024? Please read on!
Enrich through education
Link Interac is the largest private provider of ALTs in Japan with instructors teaching from Hokkaido through to Kyushu, with 1 in 4 elementary students being taught by an Interac ALT. This is a big responsibility that we take seriously. At Interac, we are passionate about creating motivation in the next generation through a ‘whole person’ education experience. Whether you are interested in teaching us for the first time or are interested in returning, we are excited to welcome you to the Interac teaching family!
About being an ALT with Interac:
Interac is looking for a German-language ALT in Tono, Iwate Prefecture for a position starting this January 2024. If you are interested in joining our Iwate team as a German language ALT, please make an application today. ALTs enrich the lives of children by sharing their knowledge of German, building communication skills, and sharing cultural insights.
As an Interac ALT, you can expect to:
– Flat rate salary with no pro-ration in August or December!
– Start things off right with an intensive (paid!) initial training and orientation session
– Work Mondays to Fridays with scheduled teaching hours between 8 am and 5 pm and reclaim your work-life balance (there will be a few times a year when schools will have special evenings or weekend events)
– Attend ongoing skills development and training programs
– Become an essential part of your school and local community
Successful candidates may also have:
-experience teaching German to young learners
-experience teaching conversational German to adults
-experience teaching German to school-age learners
-a valid Japanese driver's license OR valid IDP
-Japanese language ability (conversational and above)
Full details of the position, including salary and other benefits, will be clarified for candidates who successfully secure an offer of employment.
This position is intended for people currently residing in Japan.
COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!
INTERAC: Enrich Your Career.
Tōno, Iwate, Japan