- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥240,000 - ¥300,000 / Month (Depending on experience and qualifications.)
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Must currently reside in Japan or be willing to relocate.
- People from non-native speaking countries are welcome to apply but should be able to speak English at a native level.
- Professional and self-motivated.
- Enjoys working with children.
SPEAK UP 英会話 would like to invite all interested parties to apply for the position of English teacher.
SPEAK UP 英会話 is an English School located in Shinagawa, Tokyo. We teach people of all ages, from young children to adults, but the majority of classes will be for kids. An ideal candidate will be friendly, welcoming and have the highest level of communication skills with people of all ages and will know how to make learning fun. It is an advantage to have at least 1 year’s teaching experience, however it is not required.
SPEAK UP 英会話 is a fast-growing school, Speak Up currently has 3 branches and is looking to expand further in the future. There will be many opportunities for advancement for people who excel themselves.
Location: Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Work type: Full time, 40 hours per week.
Typical work conditions:
-5 days /week （Sun and Mon off）
Salary: Full time position is ¥240,000 - ¥300,000 per month depending on experience and qualifications.
Generous amount of paid vacation days.
Teachers will receive comprehensive training before they start teaching.
Transportation costs are up to ¥20,000 per month.
National health insurance and pension are included.
5 days paid sick leave.
Visa sponsorship is available for full-time or semi full-time employees.
Please note only candidates who pass the initial screening process will be contacted.