- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥1,500 - ¥2,200 / Lesson
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written)
- Availability during hours of peak operation is highly desirable
- Must be comfortable using a computer
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification highly valued
- Japanese bank account required
Gaba is now accepting applications for positions in the Kansai region!
Teaching with Gaba means teaching on your terms. Make the most of your experience whether it is a short-term or a long-term commitment. Career opportunities available.
We have Learning Studios in the following locations in the Kansai area:
(Available positions are subject to change. Please contact our offices for specific information.)
Umeda, Hankyu Umeda, Namba, Kobe, and Kyoto.
All studios are tastefully appointed to provide a comfortable atmosphere conducive to study. Lessons are 40 minutes during which clients can expect professional instruction from the instructor of their choice.
Successful candidates can expect to:
Teach 1-to-1 lessons
Teach primarily adults with the option to teach kids or corporate lessons
Design your own schedule, customizing your income
Teach in a professional environment, Learning Studios (LS)
Develop teaching skills and future career
All successful applicants will be asked to attend 3 days of Initial Certification before starting to teach, which will be held from 10am - 7pm each day.
〒530-0001 Osaka, Kita Ward, Umeda, 2−2 吉本ビルディング オフィスタワー10階 2 第二