- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥3,000 / Hour (Pay is ¥3000 per class with transportation costs covered.)
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship No
- Must currently reside in Japan.
- People from non-native speaking countries are welcome to apply but should be able to speak English at a native level.
- Professional and self-motivated.
- Enjoys working with children.
SPEAK UP 英会話 would like to invite all interested parties to apply for the position of part-time English teacher.
SPEAK UP 英会話 is an English School located in Shinagawa, Tokyo. We teach people of all ages, from young children to adults, but the majority of classes will be for kids. An ideal candidate will be friendly, welcoming and have the highest level of communication skills with people of all ages and will know how to make learning fun. It is an advantage to have at least 1 year’s teaching experience, however it is not required.
SPEAK UP 英会話 is a fast-growing school, Speak Up currently has 3 branches and is looking to expand further in the future. There will be many opportunities for advancement for people who excel themselves.
Company name: SPEAK UP 英会話
Location: Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Work type: Part-time,
Typical work conditions:
We currently require part-time teachers to work: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Pay is ¥3000 per class with transportation costs covered.
Teachers will receive comprehensive training before they start teaching.
Visa sponsorship is not available for part-time employees.
Please include in your application which days you are available to work.
Please note only candidates who pass the initial screening process will be contacted.