- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Other
- Salary Commensurate with Work Experience and Capabilities JPY / Month negotiable
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Mid-level Environmental Scientist responsible for a wide array of various projects.
- Two or more years of similar or related experience.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in related field preferred.
- Able to travel for field work throughout Japan.
- Excellent technical writing skills in English desired.
- Specific on the job training will be provided, and applicant has to be willing to learn both from the training and sometimes on their own.
- Applicant should have a drivers license or be willing to obtain one.
Field work will be primarily overseeing or performing various environmental surveys, collecting samples of various media, managing subcontractors in the field, and other related work. Office work includes planning and preparing for field work, and writing work plans, safety plans and reports. CADD and GIS/GPS capabilities preferred. The variety of different types of environmental work means there is always something new and interesting to learn.
There is opportunity for advancement and promotions for personnel who are willing to work hard and learn. Long term, loyal employee who will be a team member is desired. In order to apply, you must be living in Japan and able to come in for an interview should your qualifications be a good match for what we are looking for.