- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Wholesale / Retail
- Salary 200,000-250,000 JPY / Month
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Basic Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
Full time applicants require at least 6 months of valid work visa and all applicants need to live in Japan.
We’re currently looking for full-time inventory manager to join our team. Basic Japanese and fluent English are required for this position. As our inventory manager, you’ll be working with our large amount of inventory, with tasks ranging from evaluating the condition of our merchandise to helping unpack inbound shipments. Tasks will be almost entirely based around receiving and assessing inventory. Because we have a lot of constantly moving stock, you should be able to balance the fast-paced work environment with careful attention to detail and good organization. We are looking for someone with a strong sense of ownership who can take action and deliver results.
Some duties you can expect as our inventory manager include:
- Unpacking and shelving inbound shipments to keep the warehouse tidy and clutter-free of boxes
- Assessing the condition of inventory
- Maintaining the organization of the warehouse
- Helping out other warehouse teammates as needed
No day is exactly the same, so we need someone who can meet the challenges of a growing warehouse. This job can be fast-paced and complex – since we’re a small team, each person plays a very important role. Thinking for yourself and being proactive and dependable is critical. If this sounds like you, please apply and we look forward to reviewing your application!
Established 10 years ago Solaris Japan is a successful global retailer of anime, games and electronics in Japan. Our company is run by young mostly foreign staff and focused on using newest technology to operate and grow our business efficiently.
We handle a wide assortment of products related to anime, video games, electronics, music and books.
- Working in a small team of mostly foreigners
- Opportunity to influence and grow the business
- Actual Vacation days (flexible and long term)
- Native Level English skills
- Basic Japanese (JLPT 4 or above)
- Can properly read and understand English text
- Proficiency in communicating ideas and problems in an efficient manner
- Computer skills (Typing, Low level Excel)
- Be able to use Google effectively
- Ability to work on your own
- Be well organized, focused and efficient
- Ability to take responsibility and solve problems
- Willingness to improve yourself and the company
Monday to Friday: 40h/week
9:00 to 18:00 (negotiable) incl. 1h Lunchbreak