- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Advertising / PR / Marketing
- Salary 16-18 USD / Hour negotiable
- English Level Business Level
- Japanese Level Business Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship No
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Community Manager in or near Japan!
ICUC is searching for a dedicated community manager to join the social team within a multinational organization in the regulated industry. The right candidate will help our client through their digital transformation and become a trusted resource for social media best practices and process accuracy with the full support of our agency in their corner!
The ideal candidate will be agile, quick-thinking, and excited to take on the challenge in a remote work environment.
- Supporting with monthly editorial content planning and post scheduling.
- Daily monitoring of the company’s social media accounts through Sprinklr.
- Assessing inbound messages and user profiles before engagement.
- Drafting responses with the support of a pre-approved response book and other sources.
- Collaborating with different functions (Marketing, Communications, Science, HR, Legal) on response approvals and response book update.
- Preparing monthly data analysis reports on content and engagement performance.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in social media management, hands-on with social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube etc.) natively and through social media management tools such as Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Social Studio, etc.
- Experience with social media analytics and reporting on performance.
- Experience in external communications and/or copywriting.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Fluent English and native Japanese speaker, additional languages are a bonus!
- Familiar with digital marketing tools (Google Suite, CRM, email marketing, online review platforms).
- Reliable high-speed internet with no data restrictions.
- A current PC/laptop (tablets/smartphones are not compatible with our platforms) that can conduct video and audio calls.
- Advanced Excel user.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and engaging presentation skills.
- Resourcefulness and research skills.
- Copywriting and an aesthetically inclined eye.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong time management with the ability to multitask and prioritize.