- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 2,000-8,000 (depending on the employment type) JPY / Hour Some monthly wage positions available
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
Join the select list of candidates for kindergarten/nursery/ schools and companies providing English curriculums.
M’s Conexion Inc. has a number of exclusive opportunities at various education companies and schools which don’t publicly recruit teachers. We will support you from hearing your desired conditions to job introduction and employment, completely free of charge.
- You will find exclusive opportunities of job that are not in public.
- Once you are offered to be in the bank of “Top Professional Teachers” by M’s Conexion Inc., you will be able to skip the screening process in applicant companies and to be possibly kept jobs offered.
- You will be offered assignments that are compensated at the higher end of average teaching wages.
General Eligibility Criteria
- Native-level English proficiency
- Love and enjoy working with children and adults
- Teaching experience with creating curriculum
- Currently living in Japan
We are looking forward to your cover letter and resume with photo.
1. Apply for our “Top Professional Teachers” (inquiry)
Please apply with your resume to us.
2. Document screening
Your document will be screened and if you meet the criteria the application form will be sent it to you through Jobs in Japan site.
3. Submit your application form
Please submit your application form within a week.
We will introduce the job matching your needs and make a progress on interviewing with that applicant company.
If you are interested in the job, interview process will begin. In the case of an interview in Japanese, we will support your interview with the applicant company.
6. Hiring / Unofficial decision
We will support you even after you have been offered a job or hired.