- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥2,500 - ¥2,700 / Hour
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Basic Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
• Native English speaker.
• Academic English (Cambridge Exam etc) teaching experience.
• Has enthusiasm, creativity and a positive attitude to teach and learn with young students.
• Available to build a rapport with students and their families.
• Friendly, gentle, patient, energetic personality.
• Professional, punctual, flexible and reliable attitude.
• Has excellent communication skills.
• Currently reside in the Tokyo Area, with a valid working visa.
• Experience in a preschool/afterschool environment
• Lead elementary school age class both onsite & online
• Playing and talking with children during school hour
• Helping classroom cleaning, class material preparation
3 days/week, Wed~Friday.
3hours between 15:30pm to 18:30pm
Expected Start Date:
2 location availabe:
Afterschool Learning Shimomaruko: Tokyo,Ota-ku, Shimomaruko
(5min from Shimomaruko station, Tamagawa line)
Japan, Tokyo, 大田区下丸子4-17-19-2F