- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Automotive, Logistics / Transportation, Translation / Interpretation
- Salary ¥250,000 ~ ¥2,000,000 / Month (Base plus commission)
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Native
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Must reside in Japan (will work from home)
- English must be first language
- Must have Japanese ability equal to the level 1 Japanese Proficiency Exam and have good writing skills
- Sales experience and car knowledge
Japan Car Direct is seeking a motivated individual with the right skill set!
We source and export vehicles for customers across the globe. Our website SEO helps us get the majority of our customers and we invest a lot of time and money in it. Potential customers visit our site and register on our search engine, contact us at our direct email, chat with us on the site, or make their way to us via social media sites.
We start at 7 am and the first thing we tackle are requests to search and translate vehicle auction sheets. From there we request inspections from auction houses across Japan and take live calls from inspectors regarding the condition of the vehicles our customers are interested in. Quick and accurate communication with all parties is very important.
While waiting to get any inspection reports we are replying to emails, speaking to visitors on our site or social media sites, and updating the progress of previously purchased vehicles.
We keep our customers informed of their vehicle's progress from translation to customer port and the timeline for a particular vehicle goes as follows:
- Translation and price estimate
- Inspection request
- Take inspector call and relay the info to our customer
- Confirm and enter bid
- Win vehicle and arrange for pick up to nearest JP port
- Create and send proforma invoice to customer
- Send pictures from port once received
- Request a booking on a vessel to the customer's port of choice
- Inform customer of final booking and provide tracking information
- Create commercial invoices and other paperwork necessary for the customer to be able to import and courier it to them
- Inform import broker if necessary and follow up with the customer
- Request the customer give us review/testimonial
There is much more to learn of course and exceptions to the rules are abundant. Other responsibilities for this position will be decided and agreed upon should a candidate qualify.
Please visit our website at www.japancardirect.com
Japan, Chiba, Yachiyo, Murakamiminami, 3 Chome−５−3