- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥250,000 - ¥300,000 / Month
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
- Native-level English Speaker
- Conversational level of Japanese
- Must be currently living in Japan
- Must have valid work-related visa
Our school caters to the individual needs of children, from the ages of two to six years old, with a focus on fun and loving quality education. We strive to provide opportunities for young learners to develop confidence, and appreciate individual difficulties between children and allow them the freedom to be who they really are.
At the same time, we’re dedicated to developing and supporting our teaching staff.
We are currently looking for a down-to-earth Native English teacher to help us make learning an enjoyable and rewarding experience. The successful candidate must be comfortable with teaching a wide range of subjects such as writing, science, theme study, art and social science as well as take part and create different activities including games, singing and dancing.
One should also have experience teaching in an international pre-school and know how to teach English grammatically in a correct way to young learners.
Able to teach Phonics and Grammar lessons.
Work week' Five days a week, 9:00（8:00）a.m. to 6:00p.m.