- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥240,000 - ¥320,000 / Month
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Valid working Visa (visa renewal possible)
- Working experience with (young) children
- Experience working in a Western culture
- Native level English
- Applicants living near the school will be given preference.
MEES International School, located in Bunkyo and Toshima, is looking for full time teachers to join its expanding team.
The ideal candidate is:
- Outgoing, independent, and comfortable in a multi-age classroom.
- Someone who likes to sing and dance but most of all enjoys having fun with young children.
- Familiar with or, willing to learn about, the Montessori Method and Reggio Approach.
- Comfortable using app-based educational technology.
- A team player and a good communicator.
- Creative, enthusiastic, and an eye for detail.
- Who has patience with (young) children.
Whether you are a beginner or experienced teacher; if you are open minded and willing to learn; capable to change and to improve; we are very much looking forward to your application.
- Monday-Friday 9:00-18:00
- Starting at ¥240,000 - ¥320,000 depending on experience and qualification. Can increase based on performance.
- Transportation is reimbursed up to ¥1,000 daily.
For more information about MEES educational philosophy and unique approach to teaching, please check: mees.jp.
We are looking forward to your resume with a photo. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Japan, 〒112-0001 東京都文京区白山５丁目５−8