- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Food & Beverage / Restaurant
- Salary $7,000,000 - $20,000,000 / Year
- English Level Business Level
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Other Languages Thai: Native level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
• Top university bachelor’s degree in Thailand (for example, Chulalongkorn University).
• Good interpersonal skills (empathy with customers).
• Adaptability, flexibility, diversity, and acceptance.
• Able to work in multicultural environments and understand Japanese organizational culture.
• Dynamic and multitasking person.
• Fluent communication in English or Japanese (Japanese is preferable).
• Knowledge of Japanese (intermediate level JLPT N2-N3).
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
• Sales experience in the pet food, food industry, FMCG industry
• B2C or B2B sales experience
• Knowledge and experience in video, still image and photo editing (Photoshop, Illustrator)
• E-commerce knowledge and experience
• Social media knowledge and experience
• Thai: Native level
• English: Daily conversation level, writing and reading abilities required
• Japanese: Daily conversation level, writing and reading abilities required, minimum JLPT N2-N3 required.
• Either English or Japanese are required for daily conversation
◆ Salary conditions overwhelm other companies
◆ World leader in the pet food industry
◆ Able to work in Tokyo
Overseas business management (including local sales support)
• Support day-to-day sales and marketing activities in line with the company's strategy in the target countries
• Administrative, financial, and other support in collaboration with target country offices
• Bridge communication between employees in target countries and Tokyo, etc.
• 2 days off per week (Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays) Some months may have to work on Saturdays about once a month
• Summer vacation *Depends on our company calendar
• Winter vacation *Depends on our company calendar
• Year-end and New Year vacations *Depends on our company calendar.
• Paid vacation (10 days in the first year)
• Social insurance
• Transportation allowance
• Overtime allowance
• Visa sponsorship if necessary
Location and Work hours
• Tokyo Japan Head Office (Tokyo station)
• Working hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Salary 7,000,000 - 20,000,000 JPY / Year (including bonus)
• Bonus twice a year
• Overtime work averages about 15 hours per month.
• Trial period: 3 months
2 Chome-11-2 Nihonbashi, Chuo City, Tokyo, Japan