- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Salary 280,000 -320,000 depending on qualification JPY / Month
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
Qualified Early Childhood Teacher (degree or diploma) with at least 2 years experience
- Native English speaker
- Creative, and energetic
- Able to work independently and understands the responsibility of what it means to work with young children
- Looking to work in one of the top International preschools in Minato-ku,Tokyo
- Able to teach piano and musical skills
- Committed to working for at least 2 years
- Willing to work as part of a dynamic team who are committed to their chosen career and impart a social responsibility to the children in our care e. g. Zero Plastic Friday
At Ohana International School we bring unparalleled passion and commitment to our field of Early Childhood Education. Are you passionate about being an Early Childhood Educator? Are you committed to working at a school where difference is embraced and everyone is part of the Ohana International School family?
Are you willing to write daily journals to parents that give them an insight into their child’s day at school? We, at Ohana International School open our hearts to those who come to work with us and have an incredible community of staff and families who are willing to give and give generously.
We are an International Preschool that gives back to the community in a big way. Our projects include supporting an annual Christmas Party in Minamisanriku with PlacetoGrow and ongoing support for our newly built Kindergarten Classroom in Cambodia with our partners, World Assistance for Cambodia.
Would you like to work in one of the only International preschools where the owner is one of the teachers and with her hands on experience, guides the team continuously?
We believe in ongoing education for our staff and support staff studying plus all Professional Development. Positions at our school do not become vacant readily so this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply for this position and become a part of an incredible team!
- Paid holidays
- Full time salary
- Bonuses upon business performance of the school
- Professional Development workshops/conferences