- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 240,000 - 255,000 JPY / Month plus transportation reimbursement
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Basic Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Applicants must be native speakers of English, have at least a bachelor’s degree from a university, be willing to commit to a full contract until at least the end of March 2021, enjoy working with children, be outgoing with students and teachers taking initiative even in situations where English is not the main language, and be a team player.
Must requirements for each position:
- Be a native English speaker
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree from a university
- Enjoy working with children
- Be outgoing with students and teachers where English may not be the main language
Applicants would also be highly regarded if they hold education qualifications, conversational Japanese language skills and / or have previous early childhood education experience or other teaching experience in their home country.
Will be highly regarded if you have:
- Education qualifications
- Conversational or better Japanese
- Early childhood education experience or other teaching experience in Japan or home country
Job Description & Benefits
JOYTALK is now accepting applications for Kindergarten English Teachers in Kanagawa Prefecture, starting from August 2020.
Joytalk has been recruiting foreign staff for more than 37 years. We pride ourselves on providing quality and personal assistance to our foreign language staff. We provide visa sponsorship, paid holidays, discounted car rental, rental accommodation for our teachers if necessary and provide 24 hour support or assistance where needed. We also provide on-going teacher training with workshops held a number of times throughout the year, including prior to the start of the assignment and reimbursement for work transportation costs.
The positions are usually Monday to Friday with shift hours varying between 8:00am and 5:00pm, depending on the shift. The salary will depend on the position, as well as qualifications, teaching experience and Japanese language skills and as such will range between 240,000 and 255,000 yen per month.
- Training mostly online will be provided before beginning work. This training will also include curriculum training for the position.
- All employees must be enrolled in health insurance and pension. If you need help with enrollment once employed, we would be more than happy to support you.
- Routine work week and working hours usually Monday to Friday between 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Salary based on positions and skills and experience range from 240,000 yen to 255,000 yen a month.
- Positive outlook on re-contracting or re-positioning for the new school year.
- We support our ALTs not only in teaching, but also in all aspects of life in Japan, 24 hours a day, including such things as large or small problems, negotiations, accidents, emergencies, etc.
- Assistance with visa sponsorship and application process is available.
Please submit your resume preferably in PDF format, along with photo and cover letter for assessment. Making sure details in your profile, resume, and cover letter are up to date is very important. Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to those who pass initial screening. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
※Unfortunately it will be difficult to accept those overseas until Japan re-opens its boarders to many countries. Although we are only able to accept applicants within Japan now, we are happy to have applications through our website from those who are overseas.