- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary Minimum 350,000 JPY / Month There is potential to earn more than the monthly minimum
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
This position involves planning and delivering lessons, conducting level assessment interviews, recording attendance and writing student assessments. In addition to this, there will be other tasks that will be explained at the interview.
We are looking to begin the assignment on December 1, 2019, though the exact starting date is negotiable. Orientation will be arranged at a time negotiated with the successful candidate. The position will initially be for 6 months, with the possibility of continuing thereafter.
The minimum monthly guaranteed salary is 350,000 yen, however, instructors have the potential to earn more. Full details will be provided in the interview.
This position is for five days a week, working on Saturdays and Sundays and three weekdays to be decided. Actual work schedule to be discussed in the interview.
This position will require enrolment in Social Insurance (Shakai Hoken). Transportation is fully reimbursed.
● have a minimum of an undergraduate degree
● are a native (or native-fluent) English speaker
● business experience preferred
Only domestic applicants with a valid working visa to work in Japan will be considered. Please note that all interviews are conducted in-person in Tokyo.