- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Advertising / PR / Marketing, Engineering, Information Technology
- Salary 4-8M JPY / Year in line with experience ※Salary revision: once a year(December)
- English Level Business Level
- Japanese Level Business Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
You will be responsible for developing an improvement plan for the kay me ecommerce platforms and website from layout to function using the design team’s vision. The candidate must strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation within the context of kay me’s core value, ‘Instant Elegance with Day-long Comfort’. You will work alongside our development team based in India, being the primary point of communication with them to manage their workflow, and the role will include a lot of crossdevice testing and QA/QC to achieve stability and reliability.
• Develop, test and implement our new online store (EC site) for kay me based on creative input from the team. Experience with recognized open source ecommerce platforms (e.g. Magento, Prestashop, WooCommerce) is essential
• Regular meetings with stakeholders and management/art direction teams to implement new features.
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
• Independent worker – you can follow a plan and take advice/feedback from the team
• Preferred: Have a good basic grasp of graphic design, with proficiency in the Adobe software suite
・Japanese N3 or higher
・Experience of Magento(2～3years or higher）
・The position requires business level English as a minimum.
【What We’d Like to See】
We’d love to see your portfolio of previous work in developing ecommerce sites (nonecommerce sites are also relevant experience)