- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary Part Time: 2800 - 3000 yen/lesson (depending on experience, skills and qualifications) JPY / Lesson
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship No
Thank you for viewing our recruitment ad.
TOPLA is a successful, family-run English Language School with two centres located near Ikebukuro, running year-round classes for adults and children. Courses are based on our own materials and techniques, with a strong emphasis on encouraging students to speak and write.
Part-Time English Teacher from 1st April.
Group classes of 45 or 55 mins for Infants (4-6 yrs), Juniors (7-9 yrs, 10-12 yrs and 13-15 yrs), and Adults.
At either of our two centres in Saiwaicho and Oyaguchi near Ikebukuro as required
Part-Time: Tuesday to Saturday daily between 4pm and 6pm, with a good possibility of an increased number of hours depending on demand
Part Time: 2800 – 3000 yen/lesson (depending on experience, skills and qualifications)
1. Paid training provided (1500 yen/lesson).
2. Transportation paid up to a max of 1000 yen.
3. Must have current visa with permission to work.
4. No visa sponsorship provided.
1. Must be a native of U.K., U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand or other countries where English is the official (native) language.
2. Must speak English as a first language.
3. Currently residing in Japan.
4. Reasonable commuting time to Senkawa Station (two stops from Ikebukuro).
6. Previous experience preferred.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALITIES
1. Fun, friendly personality and a love of working with kids.
2. Reliable and punctual.
3. Enjoys English with excellent understanding of English grammar and usage.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a brief CV indicating:
– your work experience, education and qualifications
– your nationality and mother tongue
– your visa status and expiry date
– a recent photo (no suits required)
– your weekly availability
Please note: You must be able to take an interview at either of our Schools near Ikebukuro to qualify.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.
We look forward to receiving your application.
* Principals only. Recruiters, please do not reply to this job posting.
* Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers