- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Food & Beverage / Restaurant, Information Technology, Jewellery / Watches, Manufacturing, Other
- Salary Negotiable; depends on experience JPY / Hour
- English Level Business Level
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
- Own overall project management activities for one or multiple projects (Application development / Infra related) Business requirements gathering, Project Proposal, Project Management Plan, Scope / Schedule / Cost / Quality / Communication to Stakeholder and Stakeholder Management (including external vendors), risk, issues, change management and others.
- Collaborate and communicate with global and regional teams as well as business teams throughout the project.
- Produce an accurate and professional weekly or bi-weekly status reporting for assigned projects, including attending and presenting at manager reviews.
- Produce an accurate and professional monthly status reporting for Executive team.
- Produce and maintain project associated documents such as project management plan, work breakdown structure, project approvals, RACI, meeting minutes, risks/issues/change register and regular reports from project initiation until project closure.
- Learn and operationalize business model, terminology, IT system architecture, other associated/interdependent projects and most importantly, organization culture and core values as those are required for a smooth and successful project management.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Able and willing to contribute own knowledge and learning to the team through study group, lessons learned.
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management, able to use JIRA / Confluence Tools is a plus.
- Japanese language: Daily Conversation level or above
- English language: Business level or higher