- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Research / Survey
- Salary Starting salary of between JPY270,000 to JPY300,000 per month JPY / Month Negotiable
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
Position: Report Editor
This position is responsible for editing English language individual background screening reports and company due diligence reports.
- Editing English language individual background reports and company due diligence reports.
- Drafting and editing client emails.
- Managing overseas information vendors.
- Conducting English language phone verifications with overseas employers and universities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Currently residing in Japan.
- Native English speaker
- Two years working experience in Japan, ideally in an editor position and with a keen interest in Japanese business.
- Experience in report editing.
- Great attention to detail, flexibility, adapt quickly to change, and can focus and prioritize.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Mature, self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Starting salary of between JPY270,000 to JPY300,000 per month depending on ability.
- Annual contract renewal bonus of 1 month.
- All overtime is paid
- All public holidays off. 10 days paid leave, increasing 1 day for each year worked.
- Enrolled in government social insurance scheme.
- Transport allowance.
- Working hours 930am to 630pm, 5 days a week.
- Casual dress code.