Iidabashi Grand Bloom, 2-10-2 Fujimi, Chiyoda
Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
Web Site: http://www.interacnetwork.com/recruit/global.html
▼ Who we are and what we do:
Interac Group teachers enrich the lives of hundreds of thousands of school children every year by delivering interactive and exciting English lessons. Commonly known as ALTs, which stands for assistant language teacher, Interac Group’s teachers, working in the Japanese school system, enrich children’s lives by sharing their knowledge of English and communication skills and giving insights into other cultures.
Founded in 1972, Interac Group is Japan’s largest private provider of professional foreign teachers to the Japanese government through its ALT program. Interac Group is also a significant player in providing professional teachers for commercial and government organizations.
Interac Group is one of the largest non-government employers of foreign nationals in Japan. It employs nearly 2,800 staff in Japan across a network of 13 offices. Around 2,550 of these employees are non-Japanese.
For the first 38 years, Interac Group was a founder-owned company. Between 2010 and 2014, upon the retirement of its founder, Interac Group was owned by Advantage Partners, a Tokyo-based private-equity firm with a diverse stable of company investments. Since April 2014, Interac Group has become part of the Link and Motivation Group (TSE:2170) . The Link and Motivation Group has a range of interests and subsidiaries in the business consultancy, education, recruiting, and hospitality sectors in Japan.
- Through providing “whole person” educational services that enrich the hearts, minds, and lives of people of all ages, we will achieve a more meaningful society.
- By promoting a deeper understanding of the world’s languages, cultures, and learning, we will contribute to more harmonious and closely knit relations among all people.
- Our management and business practices embody “a respect for human dignity", "a respect for individual differences," and "the belief that people can change”.
- By exceeding society’s expectations of service, technology, and systems, we will achieve impressive quality.
- As a business that contributes to the public good, we will always operate fairly and achieve a reasonable profit.
- We foster the independence and autonomy of our employees and develop their whole personalities so that they can contribute to the world at large.
- Provide an organizational environment that promotes employees’ motivation so that it becomes the engine of corporate growth.
Interac Group has opportunities in multiple locations in Wakayama Prefecture starting in April 2017. This is your chance to join Interac Group in full-time positions in junior and senior high schools as an ALT (assistant language teacher). Financial assistance for relocation may be available for qualified candidates About the location Wakayama...
Interac Group has opportunities in the Otsu, Moriyama and Hikone areas area of Shiga Prefecture starting in April 2017. This is your chance to join Interac Group in full-time positions in kindergarten, elementary and junior high schools as an ALT (assistant language teacher). Amout the Location Otsu, Moriyama and Hikone are cities along the...
April 2017 will be here before you know it! Apply now for a position with Interac. Interac expects to have many opportunities in Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, Ibaraki, Tochigi and Gunma Prefectures in the spring of 2017. Now is the time to apply for a full- or part-time position in kindergartens, elementary, junior, and high schools as an ALTs...
Interac Group has opportunities in Toyooka City, Hyogo Prefecture starting in April 2017. This is your chance to join Interac Group in full-time positions in elementary schools as an ALT (assistant language teacher). Toyooka City is a scenic city located on the Japan sea. The area is notable for the San'in Kaigan Geopark, Kinosaki...