- 採用企業タイプ 人材紹介・派遣・委託
- 業種 設計 / 建築 / 建設, エンジニアリング
- Salary 5.0M~ 日本円 /年
- 英語レベル 流暢
- 日本語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ Overseas applicants allowed
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Report to the Building/Facility Lead.
- Work together with the project team and the Building/Facility Lead.
- Update and maintain the project critical schedule and detailed schedule using MS Project.
- Calculate the weekly/monthly project progress and monitor the project status.
- Prepare the weekly/monthly reports to the leadership team.
- Manage technical documentation using MS Sharepoint.
- Create formats, presentation decks by MS PowerPoint, and other customer facing documentation.
- Interact with all functional leads in Japan, North America and Asia to interpret their needs and requirements.
- Communicate with and manage external partners, equipment vendors, construction companies and design consultants.
- Manage and expedite manufacturing, inspection, shipments and delivery of materials and goods.
This company is one of the large foreign company. This company have commenced development plans for a new cosmetic manufacturing and distribution center in the Tokyo region. Under the PMO Lead and Building/Facility Lead, a project team has established in Tokyo to deliver the Project in high quality, within budget, and on schedule. It is essential to maintain a high level of requirements for environment, health, and safety throughout the project period.
What are the MINIMUM job requirements and preferred qualifications
- Language requirements (Japanese or English level)
- Does the applicant have to be currently living in Japan or do you accept applications from overseas residents that wish to work in Japan?
- Visa requirements?
- Education, licenses, certificates, physical requirements, work days/hours
Photos and Videos to bring the job to life
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Ability to make effective usage of MS Project and its regular updating.
- Ability to create formats, presentation decks by MS PowerPoint, and other customer facing documentation.
- Knowledge of documentation management by MS Sharepoint.
- Knowledge of materials management and construction management of industrial projects.
- Proven working experience as a project engineer.
- 5 years or more experience in industrial plant project(s) throughout engineering, procurement and construction.
- Experience in cosmetics or pharmaceutical or foods industries is strongly preferred.